At DDB, one of the market’s leading Advertising Groups with 60+2 years of presence, we are looking for one talented Account Supervisor with ATL and digital background to be part of highly dynamic client service teams that manage our clients’ business in a media agnostic environment.
The role will report to the client service head of the team.
If you are somebody that thinks ATL and Digital are two different worlds, you are not who we are looking for.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Supervisor that can handle media agnostic communication plans.
You have done this before, and you have 3-5 years of work experience and you get all the nitty gritty that come with running communication plans on ATL and Digital platforms both from a content and media perspective.
You are orderly by design. You know how to keep deadlines and make sure the process works smoothly.
You are tech literate. You know how to track time, input data in project management tools.
You have basic skills in social media accounts and performance.
You hold a postgraduate degree, have a great command of the Greek and English language, verbally and written and surely you are a Powerpoint freak. You understand media formats, and reporting tools.
Above all, you are nice and talented!
Let’s break down what that means for us.
You have a positive attitude, seeing the opportunity even in a problem. You have a winner’s attitude and a “can do” mentality.
You care not only about your job but for the team as well. If someone spills their coffee, you clean the mess. Everyone wants to collaborate with you.
Long story short: company > your team > yourself.
You are self-driven but you also have the charisma to motivate the ones around you. You don’t just follow orders, you create opportunities. You can connect those dots to create the big picture.
- You are talented in a way that you raise the bar for the whole team.
- Your work has real impact on the business of DDB and most importantly on your client’s business. Impact doesn’t translate in the volume of work you produce but is more about the quality of your outcome.
Our founder Bill Bernbach once said, “Life is too short to sacrifice so much of it, to living with a bastard”.
What’s your day-to-day
- Determining the wants and needs of your clients will be crucial.
- Putting yourself between what is feasible and what is expected and managing expectations will be your business as usual.
- Planning and implementing strategies and assets will be a routine for you.
- Collaborating with Planning, Creative and Media depts will be on a daily basis.
- Expect to get your hands dirty, you might need to upload content to a website, or an app, post a piece content on social platforms or be there when a crisis emerges on social media.
- You will be required to present and elaborate on ATL, digital and social media strategy to clients.
- You will want to measure the impact of your work so you will analyze effectiveness of campaigns and you will set up a list of KPIs to track for each client.
- It is going to be your responsibility to set up, manage and optimize campaigns on online channels including Google AdWords and Social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms), prepare and present reports of campaigns on progress.
- To ensure the highest impact of your work, we will expect you to keep abreast with new trends and the competition for your clients’ business
Are you up for it?
If yes, here is what we offer in return.
We offer the unique opportunity of playing an important role in a company that carries the wisdom of 60 years of history but is also agile enough to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the opportunity to work for some of the market’s leading brands, in a workplace free of “divas” and politics.
- Competitive salary
- The tech gear that makes you happy
- An inspiring workspace
- Private medical insurance